Saint FM – Local Radio talk on Grief
It was 2 Sundays ago now that I was invited to talk on Nigel Waymark’s Sunday Brunch show on Saint FM about grief and grieving. Though the subject matter was rather intense, it was curiously very enjoyable. Nigel has a genuine curiosity about the process of grieving as he checks what I’m saying against his own experience of grief which makes for a very authentic interview. It was a sheer pleasure to appear on his show and I’m looking forward to many future dates. I have a whole bunch of subjects I have offered to talk about so I wonder if you might like to tell me which ones you’d like to hear by leaving a comment in the comment box below. In the meantime, if you want to listen to the show click on the link below.
- Relationships: good ones, ones gone bad – how to take responsibility in relationships
- Marriage breakdown: how to navigate the pitfalls of divorce and separation maturely!
- The myth of chemical imbalance in the mind: what is depression? Do anti depressants work?
- How natural is it to hear voices?
- Is ME or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome really all in the mind?
- How to choose a therapist: A discussion of the pitfalls of finding the right therapist.
- Insomnia: what is it caused by? How can we resolve it?
- Anxiety and phobia: What are they? How can we resolve them?
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!